Friday, January 29, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Season 1, Episode 12: Unpleasantville

Okay, first things first. After watching this episode, I have to admit, all this is messed up. Messed up in a good way where I'll still be watching.
Synopsis of the episode from Vamprie Diaries Online:
THE NEW KIDS IN TOWN. As Stefan and Damon try to figure out the identity of the new vampire in town, Stefan gives Elena jewelry filled with vervain to protect her family and friends. Hurting for money, Matt takes a job at the Mystic Grill, where former high school football-star Ben, works as a bartender. Ben comes to Bonnie’s aid when he notices Damon is bothering her. Damon and Stefan accompany Elena to a school dance with a 1950s’ theme, where Alaric introduces himself to Damon.
Next are the spoilers, so if you don't want to know anything then don't read this:
-First off, I couldn't believe that Anna is a vampire. Was NOT epecting that! Once I saw her eyes turn red, I shouted "vampire!", with my mother staring at me weirdly! And, that hot new bartender, Matt, hot but bad! He's with Anna?! That's disgusting! He has to be around 25 and she's like, what, 16.
-Elena and her adopted issue still continue. She learns that her mom was a 16 year old runaway whose name is Isabel which so happens to be Alaric's wife's name as well. Can Alaric be Elena's father?
-Catherine and Matt, I couldn't help but heart them this episode. They've been through a lot in the past year and even with Daemon's abuse, Catherine seems to be over him. And, that kiss. E-P-I-C!
-Jenna and Alaric are sweet together, I'm hoping for a budding romance between the two of them. Even though Alaric is getting over his wife, hopefully he'll stick around long to create a new relationship with Jenna and help us see if he's Elena's father (because he doesn't look like it).
-Lastly, are dead vampire pizza dude is was named Noah.
I'm hoping that all these little bits of cliff hangers are resolved so I really know what exactly is going on!

My Questions to you on this week's episode:
What did you think of all the new vampires/characters?
Do you see Elena's and Daemon's relationship growing soon?
What do you think is going on with Noah, Anna, and Ben?
Why is Daemon listing off other vampires?
Why does EVERYONE know who Katherine was?
And, what do you think will happen next week?

Next episode is January 4th on 8pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics