Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Wolfman (2010) and my anticipation

If some of you may know, I am "kind of" addicted to vampires and werewolves....and the occaisional faeries (wink, wink Melissa Marr). But, the one thing that I am very, VERY obessed about...and will admit. I. Love. Werewolf. Movies. Yes, vampire movies are good like Twilight and Underworld and Queen of the Damned but I mean come on, how can pale, cold skin measure up to buffness??? I think not! So, I do love my werewolf movies like (well, Underworld too) An American Werewolf in London, Ginger Snaps, and my favorite, Blood and Chocolate! But there is one movie I am jumping out of my chair just waiting for. The Wolfman. Yes, it is more a horror than a romance but come on, he's a werewolf and there is romance just not as much as Blood and Chocolate. And, I mean, have you seen the trailer:


Awesome, right??? Now the whole concept to the movie is:
Lawrence Talbot, a haunted nobleman, is lured back to his family estate after his brother vanishes. Reunited with his estranged father, Talbot sets out to find his brother... and discovers a horrifying destiny for himself. Talbot's childhood ended the night his mother died. After he left the sleepy Victorian hamlet of Blackmoor, he spent decades recovering and trying to forget. But when his brother's fiancée, Gwen Conliffe, tracks him down to help find her missing love, Talbot returns home to join the search. He learns that something with brute strength and insatiable bloodlust has been killing the villagers, and that a suspicious Scotland Yard inspector named Aberline has come to investigate. Source
And, yes, I have seen the 1941 version and no it isn't as amazing as this one seems but who cares. This isn't a sequel to it or anyhting, just a remake! And I am bouncing up and down just waiting for this movie to come out in theaters on February 12th! I hate it but I have to be patient. Tell me what you guys think of this movie just from the trailer and stuff and when i post my review on it, tell me what you thought! It is rated R and I am going with my sister so if you're under 18 it is mostly for the grusome parts (blood and all that) so if you do go be ready for the gore and there most likely will be some sort of nudity or sexual situations because...well, don't all rated R movies have that?? So, tell me what you think of the movie so far!
Cast:
Benicio Del Toro-Lawrence Talbot
Emily Blunt-Gwen Conliffe
Anthony Hopkins-Sir John Talbot
Visit the IMDb or the official website!

1 comment:

  1. I love Benicio Del Toro! Wow. This sounds amazing, but 1) Benicio will be in it, and 2) I love a good story, and preferably one with creatures! I'm ready for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics