Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wanted Wednesdays: Captivate (Need #2) by Carrie Jones


This Wanted Wednesday is probably one of the first that is over a sequel to a series. I have read Need, the first book in the series by Carrie Jones. It was absolutely amazing and I wanted to get Captivate, but it seemed like sequels always disappear from my library.

I want to read this book because I miss the little pixie world. Don't get me wrong, I still crave for my vampires and werewolves, but I like to indulge in the pixie and faerie world from time to time. I loved this series, it was one of the first series where I was exposed to the pixie world. I never really found any pixie book or known a lot about them, so this one was very interesting to read. I can't wait to finally get my hands on this series and get to see how Zara's and Nick's relationship develops.

Here is the summary to Captivate:
Zara and her friends knew they hadn't solved the pixie problem for good. Far from it. The king's needs grow deeper every day he's stuck in captivity, while his control over his people gets weaker. It's made him vulnerable. And now there's a new king in town.


A turf war is imminent, since the new pixie king, Astley, is moving in quickly. Nick nearly killed him in the woods on day one, but Zara came to his rescue. Astley swears that he and Zara are destined to be together, that he's one of the good guys. Nick isn't buying it, though Zara isn't as sure -- despite herself, she wants to trust the new king. But it's a lot more than her relationship with Nick that is at stake. It's her life -- and his. Source

Tell me what you think about the Need series and Captivate if you got the chance read it already!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics