Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 2/4-2/7

Book Blogger Hop
This is my first Book Blogger Hop (Crazy For Books) for 2011! I didn't have a chance to do them so far and finally since the ice is still stuck to the ground, I'm out for school and catching up on my blogging!

This week's question is:
What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

My Answer: Right now I'm reading, In Company of Vampires by Katie MacAlister. I loved the two books that were before it, Got Fangs? and Circus of the Darned, which were under Katie MacAlister's YA identity, Katie Maxwell. They were so inventive and intense, I was craving for another installment of the Fran and Ben love story. I have to say that I'm glad that this story isn't YA, it seems like Katie was holding some material back because it was under YA. I'm glad that she collided her other books with this one in a way. I love Katie MacAlister and how she creates this whole new Immortal world for us. I'm reading this to go on with the series and sees what happens with Ben and Fran. Plus, I needed my vampire fill, I missed my Vampire Kisses, Vampire Academy, etc and Vampire Diaries has not quite done it's full job yet.

Tell me what you're reading and why! I'll add everyone who comments and follows to our Book Blogger Buddy List.

Here are the three blogs I visited that I love!: Bon Bons and Reveries, Live...Laugh...Love...and READ, Urban Fantasy Investigations

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

2 comments:

  1. your blog is soooooooooooo cool! i love how you review movies too! that's awesome. Thanks for mentioning my blog. All American Girl was the first Meg Cabot book I read. I LOVED IT!!
    Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I should read Katie MacAlister. I love vampire books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics