Saturday, January 29, 2011

Want to Lose Weight the Twilight Way? Here's Your Chance!

Me being the big Twi-Hard I am have seen that there is finally a Twilight diet! What is it, you ask. Well, it is a little diagram that is a way to help you keep losing weight through a Twilight-wise way. Here are the rules:
This is the full weight loss chart:
If you want to download the full chart, go here!

Here's my promise! If I get at least ten people who would like to eat better, lose weight, or just something dealing with a better, healtheir, diverse, etc diet, I'll start a little group for us to go through this. I'm looking to lose some weight myself, so it is a fun thing to do to help me stick to do this. So, if you would like to go on this ride with me and stop eating steak and berry cobbler every night, join! Leave a comment over at Eat Read Love if you want to.

P.S. I will throw in a free copy of Breaking Dawn to whoever loses the most weight at the end.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics