Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Breaking Dawn Trailers...Right Now

I am anxiously waiting for Breaking Dawn...something to come out! There is say around the water cooler that a Breaking Dawn trailer will be released during this year's MTV Movie Awards like New Moon was. I'm praying that we get something soon because I feel my anxiety level going up with each passing day. OK, that was a little dramatic, but you get where I'm going.

I've been checking YouTube for some BD relief with fan made trailers and am very impressed. Here are my favorite trailers so far in no particular order:









Tell me your favorite BD trailers!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics