Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Top 5 List: Books I Want to See on the Big Screen

Every once in awhile I'll try to fill up the empty spaces in the times we blog, so I'll start doing some top 5 lists of things relating to books and movies. I decided to do the top 5 books I absolutely want to see in the theaters! The list is in no particular order.
1. The Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber
I love this series and Raven is probably one of my favorite heroins. I would love to see who would play her and how the Coffin Club would look. And, I know I am not the only one who wants to see Alexander Sterling come to life!
2. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
OK, so I know this one is up for grabs right now, but I'm crossing my fingers that this series gets a company to back it up! I don't care who, but I want an awesome director like Neil Jordan, Len Wiseman or Patrick Tatopoulos. I want to see when Rose does her practicing to become a guardian and the passion between her and Dimitri!
3. Starcrossed by Mark Schreiber
This is hands down my favorite book and I need to see it on Lifetime, theaters, anywhere! I love remakes of classics and this is one of the best I've read. Of course, it's not line to line remake of Romeo and Juliet, but the love story between Christy and Ben. I loved the ending and the constant trials and triumphs the two have!
4. The Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong
This is my new favorite series. I will admit, I'm kind of mad there were only 3 books, but things do have to come to an end. But, I do want to see this series in the theaters because there was way too much action to just keep in a book. And, I want to see the Chlerek relationship unfold!
5. The FALLEN series by Lauren Kate
We have yet to see a fallen or dark angels movie! We need at least one. I know this book is optioned for rights, but I'm hoping this gets a company to back it up as well. I want to see how the fallen angels are portrayed on the big screen.

Tell me the top 5 books you would buy midnight tickets to!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics