Thursday, January 27, 2011

Misguided Angel

"After inheriting the dark Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler fled to Florence- with her forbidden love Jack. Now the two of them must embark on the mission Schuyler was destined to complete: to find and protect the seven gates that guard earth from Lucifer, lord of the silverbloods. As the Blue Blood enclave weakens yet further, fate leads Schuyler closer to a terrifying crossroads- and a choice that will determine the destiny of all vampires."
When I first started this series, it was years ago. I remember back and remember falling in love with this series, always needing to know what happened to Schuyler next. The reason I have not blogged in a wile was because I vowed not to start a new book until I finished this one. So here we are, months later, and I have finally finished this book.
This book starts of in none other than Schuyler's point of view. She has arrived in Florence with her "forbidden love" Jack, and is fulfilling her mission. I finally start letting the book in and enjoying it when the book turns to another's POV. Mimi Force is now in charge and more heart broken and lonely than ever. When problems arise, she is forced to work with, my favorite, Oliver! At first they despise one another, but after working with one another, they find they have some things in common. Then, as I'm starting to enjoy her side of the story, here comes another POV. A new character, Deming Chen. I have to say, her part I enjoyed most.
Throughout this whole book there are so many surprises. Just when you think you know who's who, everything changes. But, as you may have guessed, I did not enjoy it very much. I honestly did not like the constant changing of POV's. I didn't really care for the plot either. She is dragging the series out way too long. I have to say, the whole new "villain" was really cool, but other than that, I was bored a lot.
Unfortunately, this is my first 2 out of 4 stars. It really was bordering on 3, but it was so hard to keep on reading. I would recommend it, but don't get your hopes up.
Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics