Sunday, August 29, 2010

Book Blog Hop: August 27-30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Here is another installment of the book hop that was made by the lovely Jennifer over at Crazy-For-Books.com

The book blog hop is a great way to meet new bloggers and to see other great blogs out there. I have luckily seen a lot of them and met some really great people from the Hop. I recommend all of you to pop over there and check it out, maybe enter your own blog to the Hop. 

So, this week's question is:

 Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

My answer: I have a very unique rating system that I use for books and movies. I use black nail polishes to rate reviews. I use four nail polishes for the books/movies I absolutely love, three for the one I enjoyed, two for the ones I like but wouldn't read again, and one for the one I hated dreadfully. I use these because of the title of my blog and everyone uses the stars and thumbs up or thumbs down. I wanted something different, and since my blog has a unique name, it needed a unique rating system. So, behold the nail polish system! I love it and I hope my readers love it to!

If you have a rating system for your blog or even just if you had to rate something in discussion, tell me in the comments above and please make your way over to Crazy-For-Books.com.

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

3 comments:

  1. Hia am over from the hop. Feel free to visit my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopping through :) lol I like your rating system, black nail polish---nice. am now a follower! Happy reading!

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la, that is such a cool rating system! Black nail polish--I love it! My system's just boring old numbers. Am stopping over from the Hop. Really enjoying looking at everyone's answers. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics