Saturday, May 1, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Season 1, Episode 20--Blood Brothers

                                                                            Source from BSC
ELENA LEARNS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WHEN DAMON AND STEFAN WERE TURNED — While Stefan (Paul Wesley) struggles to come to terms with his past, both he and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) reveal parts of their history to Elena (Nina Dobrev), until she finally learns the truth about how they became vampires. Pearl (guest star Kelly Hu) has an ugly confrontation with Johnathan Gilbert (guest star David Anders). Damon and Alaric (Matt Davis) try to find a mysterious invention before Johnathan does. The friendship and flirtation between Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) and Anna (guest star Malese Jow) continues to grow. BSC
I'm proud to say I finally got to watch a full episode of Vampire Diaries without anything bothering me! So, with that said, I have A LOT to talk about.
First off, what is that little contraption Pearl gave to Damon? Ugh, that keeps bothering me! I know it's definitely not a "pocket watch" as Pearl said it was. I need to know what that thing is and why that one old dude wants it so badly!
Second, Elena has to be going psycho seeing as how she keeps getting into Stefan's path of freakin rampage! For goodness sake, he yelled in her face, he totally vamped out! And, after Stefan goes to the spot by the lake after he turned, Elena decides to go see him and tell him to decide whether or not he wants to keep trying and be with her. Of course, he chooses to be with her but still...lets not be that reckless, Elena!
Third, Jeremy is absolutely the cutest thing I've ever seen. And, he does a sideways smile that makes me weak in the knees! He as cute as cherry pie! Sorry, he makes me more giddy than Jacob Black...and Damon. :) But, even though I love him to death, I won't be one of those fans who gets completely jealous of his love interest...okay, maybe a tiny bit. But, Anna and Jeremy are completely cute together and I love it! Even though they need to slow it down because I saw them starting their hanky panky.
Fourth, Stefan's flashblacks were AH-mazing! I couldn't believe their own father shot them. That was a truly jaw-dropping moment for me and my friends. Also, after Damon sucked on that woman's blood he became the man we all know and love, the cocky and arrogant Damon. I forget why he became so...mean but I bet it was because either a) Stefan killed their father, B) Stefan made him drink even though he didn't want to, or C) he wants to find Katherine.
And, finally, OMG! Pearl might be dead! Not sure, but I can't believe Jonathan did that! I knew something was up.
My final note is that Damon and Elena are heating up...in small ways. Hopefully something will happen by time the season finale comes on next week! Can't wait!

Some quotes from this episode:
"Is that a problem?" - Elena to Damon, on staying at Salvatore's for the night

"Yes, you're a complete nuisance." - Damon
"Why would you want to go to high school? It blows." - Jeremy
"Do you really have to ask?" - Anna
"I would say drop dead, but ... " - Elena to Damon
"What do you think your mother would say if she knew you were dating a vampire?" - Johnathan
"Which mother?" - Elena
"I don't want to survive. I'm sorry, Elena. No more. After what I've done, it has to end. I just want it over." - Stefan
"Short-term rentals and hotels are a bit of a gray area. You kind of have to play it by ear." - Damon to Alaric, on whether he can enter a building or not
"Let's not kill anyone tonight. Your words. Just pointin' that out." - Damon to Alaric, after they kill Henry
"My sons. They will be remembered as the innocent victims of the battle of Willow Creek." - Mr. Salvatore to Mr. Gilbert in a flashback
"Jonathan Gilbert hated you. His only regret was that he didn't drive a stake through your heart himself." - Johnathan to Pearl
"I just don't want to waste any more of my life searching for answers I don't want. I'm through with Isobel. I'm done with all of this." - Alaric to Damon
"How was the errand?" - Elena
"Futile, although I think I witnessed a teacher having an existential crisis." - Damon
"Don't fight it. We can do this together." - Stefan to Damon, on becoming vampires
"I hated you, and I still do. Not because you forced me to turn, but because she turned you. It was supposed to be me, Stefan. Just me." - Damon
Photos courtsey of BSC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics