Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vampire Academy Review



Along with reading Twilight Graphic Novel last weekend, I read the first book of Vampire Academy. I read the rest of the books but never got the chance to actually read the first book.
I will say that this was an awesome book! I loved Rose to death, even though I didn't agree with her choices all the time. Richelle did an amazing job with having Lissa progress to this monster throughout the book was great because you don't expect someone that gentle to become that firece. I did love, however, the love between Rose and Dimitri grow, I always wanted them to be together and the way that it progressed to finale in the climax was awesome. Lissa and Christian was a little random but I still loved their budding romance throughout the book.
The climax was a little disappointing but you did get some answers in the book that you've been wanting to know. I wished the climax was a little more action-y but you can't have EVERYTHING!
I loved this book though and I'll give it a 4 out of 4 black nail polishes because I love this series to death and all the characters are absolutely fab-U-lous!
And read the next book in the series, Spirit Bound, click here to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics