Friday, April 23, 2010

Vampire Diaries: Season 1, Episode 19: Miss Mystic Falls

"ELENA AND CAROLINE COMPETE IN A BEAUTY PAGEANT – At the Founder’s Day Gala, Elena and Caroline compete for the title of “Miss Mystic Falls” against other girls from town, including Tina Fell (guest star Autumn Dial) and Amber Bradley. Elena is happy to have Bonnie back in town, but Bonnie still has issues to work through. John Gilbert attempts to intimidate Damon, but his plan doesn’t have the desired effect. Damon discovers that Stefan is hiding a dangerous secret that could impact everyone in town."
Source courtsey of Vampire-Diaries.net

Sadly I could not watch the full hour of the show because the stupid commercial told me 9 p.m. and after I made an AMAZING batch of brownies, I decided to turn to the CW to see what could possibly be on to knock it back and low and behold...they lied and it started at 8 p.m. I did watch the last half hour and got the jest of the episode.
I couldn't believe how out of control Stefan was, even with Elena trying to calm him down. I would think Elena could have him calm down seeing as how their in love but boyyy was I wrong with a capital "W".
Surprisingly, I was smiling when Damon and Elena were dancing. I really want the whole love triangle to start. Maybe it will with the season finale!
I was happy when Caroline won the pagent because she really needed it after her issues with love.
AND, BONNIE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!! I was extremely excited to see her back with the gang! And, she pulled out her magic mojo to alm down Stefan, which he needed to be.
This episode was left off with Elena injecting Stefan with a tranquilizer and Damon brought him back into the cellar. I thought it was cute how Damon asked Elena if she was going back upstairs and once she said she was staying down there, he sat across from her outside of Stefan's cell. You can tell there's something budding between the two of them and I haven't really seen any true romance between Stefan and Elena for awhile! Guess we'll have to see next week what happens! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics