Sunday, March 3, 2013

Super Song Sunday: Bridezilla

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's already March. I haven't done a Super Song Sunday post in a while. I promise I'm trying to catch up! So while I love Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato, I actually have a very unique band I love when I'm reading and writing: Bridezilla.


Bridezilla is a band from Sydney, Australia in High School. They started out in 2007 and just played their last farewell show in January. They have three albums Bridezilla EP (24 November 2007, Ivy League Records), Forth & Fine/Sometimes (Bridezilla/Tren Brothers Split 7" Single) (2009, Inertia Recordings), and The First Dance (Album)[2] (30 October 2009, Inertia Recordings). 


This song (Beaches) was the very first song I heard. I heard of this band on Lauren Kate's (author of the bestselling Fallen series) website. She uses it as a soundtrack for her series. Whenever I feel like writing or reading I turn this on in the background and it helps me think. I also use this music for doing homework. 
They're a little different but I like that! I like that it's a breath of fresh air compared to all the music on the radio they play over and over AND OVER again. I didn't even realize they split up until I looked them up to do this review on them. I'll admit, it made me a bit sad. Their music is so inspirational to me. 

 Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics