Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays: Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

I'm glad to finally be able to get back on track and join in on my favorite memes. The Broke and the Bookish have a weekly feature called Top Ten Tuesdays where blogs can sing-up and share their lists about that week's topic! This week, TTT is about our top ten books we're excited about this year...here's mine:

1. City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare


I'm very excited about finally reading CoLS. After reading CoFA, I can't wait to see what happens with Jace and Simon. Plus, it'll be nice to see how Cassandra ends the series...



  
2. Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses #9) by Ellen Schreiber


I can't even express how giddy I am for this to come out! After nine books, I keep wondering how Ellen will wrap this up and where the characters will go. Raven and Alexander have been one of my favorite fictional characters and wonder how they'll deal with a certain relative! ;D




3. On Midnight Wings (The Maker's Song #5) Adrian Phoenix


As of right now, I'm reading the most newest installment in the series, Etched in Bone, and can't get enough of it. I love the budding romance between Heather and Dante and how vividly Adrian can portray Dante's beauty and anguish.




4. Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter


I'm a huge Greek mythology nerd, so this is a series I would love to read more about. After reading The Goddess Test, I loved the characters and can't wait to see what Kate might do for her "vacation".





5. Magic of the Moonlight (Full Moon #2) by Ellen Schreiber

I'm a huge Schreiber fan, so I wasn't sure if I would like this series because it wasn't VK. However, Celeste and Brandon pulled me in like Ellen Schreiber's characters always do! I want to know what happens with Brandon's 'curse' and if they will really want to break it.






6. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare


Along with loving the Mortal Instruments series, I have loved Cassandra's new series, Infernal Devices, and want to see how Tessa's story plays out. Plus, I don't think I'm the only one who wants to see a certain romance bud!





7. Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini



I loved Starcrossed and want to see how Helen and Lucas deal with certain problems as well as see if there might be a love triangle forming for them.





8. Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton


I saw this book last year and once I saw it involved romance and mythology, I click "to-read" on Goodreads. The cover is absolutely beautiful and the book seems like a potentially great series!





9. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead


I haven't gotten to read the first installment yet, but I love Richelle Mead's work! Since it's continuing on the VA series and contains characters I love, I'm hoping this is a great series! (Plus, this cover is gorgeous!)





10. Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate


This series is cute and tragic all in one and I can't get enough of it. I need to also catch-up on the series itself, so this release will definitely help me get back into the swing of Luce and Daniel again.






What books are you guys looking forward to this year?

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

1 comment:

  1. Great top ten! City of Lost Souls made my top ten as well!!! I'm also looking forward to Clockwork Princess, Rapture & Everneath!! :)

    My Top Ten: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-im.html

    -Brittani :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics