Wednesday, January 4, 2012

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, BNR!!


OMG IT'S THE SECOND FULL YEAR THAT BNR HAS BEEN LIVING! :D YEAH! PARTY! WOOT! /invites everyone over

Anyways, I planned on releasing this for the anniversary anyways, and thankfully, I actually finished it yesterday/today (?!).

I would like to personally extend my thanks to every follower and viewer of BNR and know that Alisha (especially), Brooke, and me thank you all very much and appreciate every time you visit us. I would also like to thank Alisha and Brooke for allowing me to join them in blogging. You both are amazing people, and I truly hope we can continue to make this blog amazing. Let's make this year awesome, and continue to satisfy our literary and artistic thirsts!

My gifts to both Alisha and Brooke are linked below. Free commissions for amazing and awesome people.
I love you both. :)

Let's kick some butt this year!
Brooke's Picture
Alisha's Picture
Sara's Picture

With a special thanks and congratulations on our 2nd year,
Sara

P.S. If you like the art, feel free to figure out the letter in all three picture and where it is at. Leave a comment on here or on deviantart. If you are correct and first to guess right, then you can receive a free commission from me, if you'd like.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics