Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wanted Wednesdays: Holiday Version

Christmas is nearing and I'm waiting impatiently for it to come! Like every other book blogger, I need books right now! I feel literally running on fumes because I have no books to read and it is Winter Break!

I know we all want the new Nook or a Kindle or even an iPad, but seeing as how I will only get books, here are some books I would love to recieve from the Big Guy:

The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Betrayal by Gillian Shields
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
In the Company of Vampires by Katie MacAlister
Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
Maker's Song series by Adrian Phoenix
Need series by Carrie Jones
Wings series by Aprilynne Pike
Torment by Lauren Kate
House of Night series by P.C. Cast
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Replacement by  Brenna Yovanoff

Tell me some of the reads you are craving for the holidays!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics