Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011 presented by Book Chick City

(Click on the icon to go to the official challenge post)
I have never done a book challenge before and haven't done one for BNR yet either. I decided that for 2011 I would at least do three challenges so that I can read more and to have more to blog about. I came upon one of Book Chick City's 2011 Challenges that I would love to join. It is her Horror and Urban Fantasy book challenge! The rules are simple, read 24 books in 2011 under one or both of these two genres.

If you want to join, you can join at any time during 2011 and do not have to have a blog to enter. If you don't have a blog and would like to enter, click here.

I haven't picked out the books I will be reading yet for the challenge but I will post up a list soon!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics