Saturday, December 18, 2010

Paranormalcy

"Evie's always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Control Agency, her ex- boyfriend is a faerie, she is falling for a shape shifter, and she's the only person who can see through paranormals' glamours.

But Evie's about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal."

The second I picked this book up, I finished it in a day. This book is now tied with the Reckoning (Kelley Armstrong) as my favorite book. I honestly can't decide! The characters are all portrayed perfectly. Evie, the main character, is a butt-kicking, pink loving, girl. She has no problem taking down a group of vampires, but she spends her free time shopping for pink boots and zebra print dresses.

I would rate this a definite 4 nail polish bottles. This book got my attention immediately, and it never lost it. I say this every time, but definitely read it!

Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics