Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Music Mondays: Holiday Songs

We all have our favorite songs we love to listen to while we do our shopping. This isn't my favorite, but I always sing it when Indy gets snow...like now. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go!" I know I'm not the only one who sang that while reading it!

But, here are some of the most popular songs we listen to during the tinsel hanging and cookie baking:


Silent Night is one of my favorites. It has the meaning of Christmas along with a great tone that makes you want to sit by a cozy fire. I love the way Beyonce song Silent Night, so here's her version of it when she performed at the Disney's Christmas Day Parade.


White Christmas is another one of those classics that I love to hear during the Christmas season. I don't know if it's just me, but I love to hear it when I'm in Macy's. No one? Guess it is me. But, I know Jim Carey doesn't sing the right version, but I hope you guys get a kick out of it.


I picked Deck the Halls because I thought that everyone should be singing this when they are decorating the tree...other than O, Christmas Tree! I picked Debby Ryan's because she seems like a great girl and I kind of like the instrumental to this.

Jingle Bells/Jingle Bell Rock

We all know these two! They are both happy songs to get us ready for the holidays and to join in together when it comes on at the mall. (Trust me, that happened to me once.) I chose the Mean Girls scene where they do the Jingle Bell Rock dance because that scene has become a classic since the movie has come out. (Other than Damien's rendition of Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.)

Those are just a few holiday songs, I know! But, these are just some that I know we all can sing along to if they so happen to come over the mall speaker!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics