Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Bookmas: Ultimate Holiday Package

Well, this is the close of the first ever, 12 Days of Bookmas! I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves and I'm sorry I did not give anyone a heads up, it was sort of a spontaneous thought. I want to thank all the authors who participated: Graham Parke, Adrian Phoenix, Sophie Jordan, Kelley Armstrong, and Beth Fantaskey. I also wanted to thank Ashley from Ashley's Bookshelf for doing a quick Q&A with me.

This last giveaway is the Ultimate Holiday Package (fake snow flies everywhere)! The package includes the Maker's Song series signed and Beth Fantaskey collector pins!

I used random generator for this contest, so the winner for the Ultimate Holiday Package is:

Danielle

Thank you to everyone who participated throughout the 12 Days of Bookmas! If you have won something, please email me with updates when it comes in and so forth, I would love to see your guys' winnings!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics