Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: November 26-29, 2010

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly book party that is hosted by the lovely Jennifer over at Crazy For Books! It is a place where book blogger's can meet other book blogger's and make new bloggy friends and answer book related questions!

This week's question is:

"What is your favorite book cover?"

My answer:
My favorite book cover has to be of I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder. I remembered I was obsessed with trying to get this book to read it. The cover mesmerized me because of the couple holding hands and one of them fully there and the other fading away. Before I read the summary, I was thinking about what the book could be about. Did it mean he was in a coma? Did the boyfriend haunt the girlfriend who might have cheated? So, many questions ran in my head. This book was good and wasn't my favorite, but it is one of my favorite because it speaks in so many ways to me that even now I think it was so beautifully done. The couple could fit any picture and was light in color to make you think of ghosts and so on.



Tell me your favorite book cover and if you are from Blog Hop, please tell me in the comments and I will follow your blog and add you to our Bloggy Buddy List!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

7 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I'm your newest blog follower. I love your blog, and I adore the countdown widgets.

    I've never heard of this book, but the book cover is really lovely =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover. Reminds me of the movie poster of Timer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the cover. The fadeness of one and the wholeness of the other. It was a very good book too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through. A nice cover choice, Ill have to and see what the story is all about.

    shelleyrae @ book'd out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cover) My fvae would be Twilight and Das Parfume. You can check it out over at bergamotbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree, I love the cover of I Heart You, You Haunt Me. Still have to read it, though.

    By the way--your background is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics