Sunday, October 17, 2010

Official 'I Love Your Blog' Awards Site!

Here is my first post on the site! Visit the site to nominate your favorite blogs!
Hi, all! This is the officialy site to the 'I Love Your Blog' Awards! It took my forever to think up whether or not to do a site on Weebly or Blogger but I decided to stick with what I know and made this lovely blog on the lovely Blogger!


I will give all new updates on the Awards and on the first annual 'I Love Your Blog' Awards! Right now I'm getting the Awards situated, as soon as I get it situated, the categories will be up!

But, the nominations form above will be open for all of you who want to nominate a blog to be in the Awards, not for certain categories yet. Once we get a list of all the blogs who are nominated, we will post the list up and then everyone can look at the blogs and choose which blog can be in certain categories. The blogs can be nominated into more than one category (maybe even all of them.). But, that is up to you, the readers!

So, get to nominating! You have until November 1st, 2010 to nominate your favorite blogs!

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics