Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ghost Town Review

So I just wrote a review about this new book, Ghost Town by Rachel Caine, but I read it so now it's my review on the book!

"While developing a new system to maintain Morganville's defenses, student Claire Danvers discovers a way to amplify vampire mental powers. Through this, she's able to re-establish the field around this vampire-infested Texas college town that protects it from outsiders.
But the new upgrades have an unexpected consequence: people in the town begin to slowly forget who they are- even the vampires. Soon, the town's little memory problem has turned into a full-on epidemic. Now Claire needs to figure out a way to pull the plug on her experiment - before she forgets how to save Morganville..."

Doesn't it sound AWESOME?? Well, it is! I just finished reading this book about... two days ago. It took about half that to read it. Once I picked it up, I didn't want to stop reading it! I say that about almost every book I read, right? Well, this was good!

Claire is forced to build a new machine under TONS of pressure. After awhile, she realizes her machine has caused minor problems... the memory wiping kind! Soon, even her best friends don't remember her. I know, your just wondering about one person... does Shane even forget her?? Read to find out!

I would rate this book 4 out of 4. (And yes, if I ever find a book I don't like, I am capable of giving it a small amount of nail polish bottles.) Well, definitely add this to your "need-to-read" list!
Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics