Tuesday, June 22, 2010

True Blood--Season 3, Episode 2: Beautifully Broken


Russell Edgington (Denis OʼHare), the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power; Eric remembers his past; Sam tests the strength of his family bonds; Tara finds an ally in shady vampire Franklin Mott (James Frain). Written by Raelle Tucker; directed by Scott Winant. Synopsis from Gather

Honestly, this episode was okay to me, only because I was somewhat confused. Why did the wolves just suddenly pop up now? How does Bill Russell and his partner? Is it just common vampy knowledge? Does Eric have feelings for Sookie? I'm absolutely confused but another episode will come up next Sunday and, hopefully, answer all my dying questions! And, to anyone who did watch the last episode, that guy that Tara meets in the bar: Who is he? And, did they do something together? Or, did she just talk to him? (I didn't get a chance to watch the last ten minutes!) I will say that I'm missing Bill and Sookie's romance, I'm getting antsy with their seperation from one another! Eric needs to back off, he seems like he can be sweet but he's like the best friend who starts hitting on the girlfriend once the boyfriend leaves. And, I wonder what's up with this whole werewolves being commanded by a vampire. I'm glad Sam knows his family but I have  a feeling sommething bad is going to happen where he has to protect them. Lafayette's mom surprised me, I didn't know Lafayette's mom was in a mental hospital, or alive at that! I'm glad that he knocked some sense into Tara though and gave her that speech on how life is hard...you go, Lafayette! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds!

Here's next week's episode preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics