Friday, September 9, 2011

{Friday Round-Up} Book Blogger Hop :: Follow Friday :: TGIF

Book Blogger Hop
Q: Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?


A: My favorite genre is romance, so if there were no more romance novels...I'd die! Maybe not die, but there would be a lot of...sad nights. I think I could get over it and venture on to other books, but I would have to go through the grieving process first.



Q: Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story? If so, which one?

A: Hmm....I would have to say the Twilight saga. Not that it was horrible or anything, I'm a HUGE TwiHard! However, in Breaking Dawn, I feel like Stephenie took the safe way out so that known of the beloved characters would have died. But, I would have wanted to know what happened if the Volturi and the Cullen clan/friends fought and the Volturi won. Who would have died? What would Nessie's life be like with Jacob since he would have taken care of her with her parents and family gone?


Q: Books to Television: Which books would you love to see made in to a TV series? or movie?
A: So many! But, I'll say a few. Since Vampire Academy is on it's way of becoming a movie, I'll leave that one out. But, my top five I wish would be a movie/TV series would be these:

Vampire Kisses: TV series
Hush, Hush: TV series or movies
Darkest Powers: TV series
The Maker's Song: TV series (but on HBO like True Blood)
Immortal series (Gillian Shields): movies

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

Source: Crazy For Books

5 comments:

  1. I've always been a sucker for a good romance, too, but I do branch out and enjoy other genres now and then.

    -Anne
    My Head is Full of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite genre is mainstream fiction. I do like dystopians a lot too. I would love to see The Story of Beautiful Girl by Rachel Simon made into a movie. I have never reallly rooted for vilains although I did dislike Edward from the Twilight series. I am a Jacob fan all the way.

    New follower. Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading too! I'd probably just find another genre to love! New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! Any genre would do for me. I'll read anything with words on it lol!

    Feel free to follow back at http://www.booklove101.blogspot.com

    Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! hopping by, a little late though! Love the blog and I'm following you now :) i could never give up YA, so I just can't even answer this question. lol. it will NEVER die, and if it does, it's what I write anyways lol.

    stop by my blog too? I posted about my TBR list instead this Friday!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics