TTT is a weekly meme held by The Broke and Bookish. This week's topic is about books that hold tough issues in society.
1) Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - Suicide
2) Starcrossed by Mark Schreiber - Suicide and Depression
3) I Heart You, You Haunt Me by Lisa Schroeder - Grief and Loss
4) Willow by Julia Hoban - Self-Injury and Loss
5) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee - Racism
6) The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne - Innocence
7) Bloodletting by Victoria Leatham - Self-Injury
8) The Quiet Room by Lori Schiller, Amanda Bennett - Schizophrenia
9) The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath - Mental Illness
10) My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - Cancer
What books do you like that tackle tough issues? Did I mention any?
Peace and Fangs,