Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: AWW Moments in Books

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme held by The Broke and Bookish. Here is my list:

1. The ending of Starcrossed by Mark Schreiber. This is my favorite book and every part of it was so elegant and well-written, but the ending brought me to tears. It also shows a very strong issue among young adults, but does it in such a blunt and surprising way, which is what we need nowadays.

2. In Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead, I loved when Rose and Dimitri confess their feelings towards one another. I was waiting for them to get back together and I was blown away by the scene. It was better than I expected.

3. I love the scene in Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber where Raven and Trevor run into Alexander during Halloween night and she runs away. That scene starts off their whole romance!

4. The kiss between Fran and Ben in Confessions of a Vampire's Girlfriend by Katie MacAlister. It was so intense and vivid, I could see it. Plus, I told most of my friends to read the passage because of how vivid it was!

5. Basically any intimate scene between Chloe and Derek in The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong. I love their relationship and every scene makes my heart flutter.

6. In City of Glass by Cassandra Clare when Jace Wayland says, "I am a man, and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown."

7. In Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice, the way Louis speaks about Claudia after her death so long ago, it still hurts him. He still cares for her and wishes she was still alive.

8. In Unleashed by Kristopher Reisz, when Daniel and Misty are in her room and she tells him about when she played Pip in the Midsummer Night's Dream play.

9. I loved the almost kiss between Nora and Patch in Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. It was so intense and almost there...and then nothin'!

10. Lastly, Beastly by Alex Flinn makes me smile when Kyle makes the garden for Linda.

That's my top 10, what's your's?

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

2 comments:

  1. I love that moment in Beastly too!

    ADORABLE blog.
    LOVE your header.
    ADORE your rating chart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I can't believe I haven't read any of these. This is a sad sad day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics