Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bracelet: Beautiful Creature

So, with the permission of Alisha, I'm introducing a new thing. I have been making bracelets, and I'm selling them here on her blog. The first one I'm introducing is my Beautiful Creatures themed bracelet.


It's one of the bracelets that's harder to pick out why I used the colors I did. I liked the combination of colors and it made me think of the book. Like most of my bracelets so far, it's in a braided sort of style. So, I'm going to do this auction style with a starting price of $3. If you're interested just email me at bookworm88@charter.net and I'll go from there! I promise that they're good quality. I can wear these and have no problem, when more expensive jewelry breaks. And if there's any problems, feel free to let me know, and I'll fix it.

Sweet Daydreams,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics