Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday: My Love by Sia



For Music Monday, I have decided to do this post over a song that I heard a few weeks ago. We all know by now that Eclipse is on DVD and we have had our fair share of watching the commercials a few hundred times. But, every time the commercials come on, I always here this one song that makes me tear up every time I hear it.

I searched around and finally found that the song is called My Love by Sia. I know the song is in the movie, but this was the first time I took notice at it. (Even though the song played durin the proposal.)

I soon downloaded the song and it is now one of those songs that I can not get enough of! I love it to death and I honestly hope they use it again in Breaking Dawn Part 1 or Part 2.

Here is the song itself and the video has the lyrics as well:

Peace and Fangs,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics