Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BREAKING DAWN UPDATE QUOTES

I am so excited that I just can’t hide it! Breaking Dawn has a script and is in pre-production and I bet that pretty soon they will start shooting. I am dancing around my room right now. Here are the quotes from Breaking Dawn’s movie director Bill Condon and actor Peter Facinella who plays the charming Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

Bill Condon updates Fans on Breaking Dawn's pre-production.

"Hello fans!
Has it really been five months (and a day) since my last dispatch? In my defense, they’ve been five months spent immersed in the world of TWILIGHT – something I’m sure you can all appreciate. We’re in the thick of pre-production now, juggling everything from casting to storyboarding to location scouting, getting it all ready to go,"
Peter Facinella twitted about reading Breaking Dawn's movie script.

“Just read the Breaking Dawn scripts. I must say…AWESOME! Very excited. J


Link: http://twitter.com/peterfacinelli




Ballerina Curtsy,
Blancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics