Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BREAKING DAWN UPDATE: NEW CAST MEMBERS

I have an update on new cast members for Breaking Dawn. The Denali Coven is already assembled with these new faces we may have seen before.

The Denali Coven:

Eleazar - Christian Camargo

Carmen - Mia Maestro

Kate - Casey LaBow

 

Irina - Maggie Grace

Tanya - MyAnna Buring

MyAnna Buring has verified herself on Twitter in the most unique way (Breaking Dawn’s Tanya). She posted a picture of her self with the word verified in big letter on a paper (LOL). That is not the only news I got for you all. There has been confirmation about the role of Renesmee from non-other then Mrs. Meyer’s herself on facebook. Meyer wrote this update to fan.


“Hi Everyone!

Congratulations to the Twilight Facebook Fan Page! 15 million fans! You guys never cease to amaze me. In other news…
Very excited about our new Renesmee, Mackenzie Foy. She’s an amazing young actress and I’m excited to work with her. I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer!
Steph”

Renesmee Cullen - Mackenzie Foy


I hope you all are as excited as I am about this! Let me know if you think they are right for the character they are to play.



Ballerina Curtsy,
Blancy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome people! Exactly how I imagined... except for Tanya... I don't know why, but I imagined her the exact opposite way they describe her... *Yay* someone from Lost!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics