Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wanted Wedensdays: FALLEN sequal: TORMENT




Hi everyone it’s me Blancy! Alisha has so kindly and graciously allowed me to do this weeks Wanted Wednesdays. So don’t panic she will be back with you all to do Wanted Wednesdays next week. For those of you who have a big passion for romance books about couples that should not be together because they are a danger to each another (but they just can’t help themselves!) like I do will be interested in this book.

The Wanted Wednesdays book (I crave to have in my possession) that will be release in book stores September 28 is the second installment of Lauren Kate’s FALLEN series TORMENT. Kate is also the author of The BETRAYAL of Natalie Hargrove. FALLEN is Kate’s first “fallen angels” book that is filled with mystery and suspense leaving readers guessing and wanting more.

If you have not read the first book FALLEN I’ll give you a brief summary. Lucinda (Luce) Price is sent to a “boarding school” for problem teens after one of her schoolmates dies in a mysterious fire. Sword & Cross is where she meets Daniel Grigori who at first sight captures her attention. Except Daniel can care less and goes out of his way to let her know by flipping her off the first time they see each other. There is a mystery to Daniel and Lucinda just has to know what he is so desperately trying to keep, no matter what it will cost her. I always say a girl should have options! Lucinda also meets a rocker looking bad boy name Cam who appears to be very into (Luce), but appearances are always deceiving. Cam has more then romantic intentions for Lucinda.




The second installment of Kate’s FALLEN series TORMENT has a synopsis:

Lucinda is sure that she and Daniel are meant to be together forever. Now they are forced apart in a desperate bid to save Luce from the Outcasts–immortals who want her dead. As she discovers more about her past lives, Luce starts to suspect that Daniel is hiding something. What if he has lied to her about their shared past? What if Luce is really meant to be with someone else?”

Doesn’t it make you want to read just to find out? I will be doing just that next weekend when I get my greedy little fingers on TORMENT. I hope that my summary of FALLEN caught your see and didn’t spoil it for you. I will also be writing a review on FALLEN pretty soon and one for TORMENT after I read it, so look for that on BNR.


Ballerina Curtsey,
Blancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila | Artwork: Resources Graphics